
Preston had a great time playing in the Pirate Ship bounce house.
Cadence enjoyed crusing along Ci Ci's & Pop Pop's couch.
The second weekend in May we went to S'burg to celebrate Mother's Day/early birthday for my mama. Mama and I took the kids to an art festival in G'ville on Saturday and then we spent Sunday hanging out with family.
This past weekend, Ryan and the kids stayed home while I took off to Charleston, SC, with my neighbor, Christin, and 19 other ladies from North Metro Church. We had a great time at the Women of Joy Conference as well as strolling around Charleston Saturday afternoon. Click on the link below to see the few pics I took. THANK YOU to Ryan (and my grandma and our friend Laura) who made it possible for me to be gone this weekend) and to Christin for all of her planning, coordinating, and driving.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=212913&id=668053938&l=dac33fb453
Not only did I have a big weekend in Charleston, but Monday, May 17th, Ryan and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary. We didn't do anything super special, but I cooked him one of his favorite meals, he brought home some yummy dessert, and the kids went to bed early! I am so thankful for a Godly husband who is my best friend and a great father.
This weekend is going to be pretty busy, too, but we'll be HOME! Other than our recent travels, we've had some sickness in our house but everyone seems to be recovering well. Preston had his last day of school today so we're now officially on summer break. I am no longer concerned about Cadence and her eating habits. She has gone from eating nothing, to only Cheerios, to now practically being a human garbage disposal. She feels as if she's gained five pounds in the last week. Cadence has also found a new hangout where she likes to sit and ponder life. She's great at getting in but hasn't mastered the exit yet. Oh, the fun that awaits us...
No comments:
Post a Comment