Today was a monumental day in our lives -
Ryan received his MBA!!!
I am so proud of him and all his hard work over the last 2 years. I am also happy that this season in our lives has passed us and we can go back to a "normal life", whatever that is ;) We got up really early this morning and travelled to Athens for the ceremony, sat in the coliseum for a few hours, had lunch in downtown Athens, and are now home. Yes, there was much more to it, but I'll spare you the details. Ok, I do have to include one little detail...Preston learned to say "alright da-da" this week, so that was his way of saying "congrats" to his daddy for all his hard work. Below is a pic of little man in Ryan's cap.
Ryan took a much deserved nap this afternoon while I downloaded our pics and videos from today. Now we are packing and getting ready for our vacation that is much overdue! Thank you to all of our family that was there with us today and for all our friends and family that have been there to support Ryan/us over the past two years.
Below is a pic of Ryan in downtown Athens. For those of you wondering, NO, we are not going to become Georgia fans. Although it is a fine educational institution, our blood still runs orange!!!!! (LLR)
2 comments:
You cant help it that your blood is stained that awful color.... no need to apologize.... Congrats to you both... Ryan for getting his MBA and to you for being a supportive wife and helping him through... Im Proud!!! When are yall coming this way again??
I'm proud. From one UGA boy to another (although I didn't go there).
Post a Comment