For Preston's Valentine's celebration at school this year, I decided it would be fun for us to make our own valentines instead of using those purchased from the store. I wanted something age-appropriate for 2-3 year olds, something that Preston could somewhat help me with, and something that wouldn't take too much time. After a little research, I found an idea and Preston and I worked very hard to create our special valentines for his friends. (And, we owe a special
thank you to Ryan/Daddy for going to the store to get one more box of cookies!)
Below is a picture of the finished product:
Hope you have a Beary Happy Valentine's Day!!
3 comments:
Yum! Who doesn't love Teddy Grahams?! I eat those things almost every day. :-) Brad and I were so happy to see ya'll this past weekend. Happy Valentine's Day!
-Brad, Danielle & Perrin
I'm impressed!!!
Love, Mom/Pam :)
Post a Comment