Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008 - The Choo-choo Train

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, it's been over a month since we last blogged, so I guess it's time again.... :-)

I plan on following-up with a 2008 recap but just don't have the energy right now. I don't know if it's because I was one of the 5 people who actually had to work today or if it's because I ate 50 pounds of pasta for dinner....either way, I'm drained...

So, just to get something up - and something entertaning at that - I wanted to post the video we took of Preston when he came home from Ci-Ci and Pop-Pop's house and saw his choo-choo train for the first time.

I know we're biased, but this video is great! He's such a sweet little boy...and to think about how much he talks and what he recognizes....and to not even be 2 years old yet....man....what great things to come. God has truly blessed us!!

So, sit back and enjoy. Hopefully I won't fall asleep while this video loads.....it may take a while to load, so if so...sorry..... (RPR)

1 comment:

emilyb said...

I love the video!! especially how he ran to it as soon as he got in! You guys are gonna have fun playing with all that stuff!