I'm really tired right now and should be sleeping; however, I couldn't resist sharing with you what's going through my mind right now. (Please don't think this is about to get deep - 'cause it'll be far from it.) I was just looking online for a vertical mount paper towel holder because I cannot stand the vertical ones that go on the counter (what we have now) and I don't have room by the kitchen sink to mount one under the cabinet. I want it to be pretty, yet simple since it will be very visible, so I'm being pretty picky. After searching for a while I found one that I really liked. It was classic, simple and fairly inconspicuous. Perfect I thought...let me get out the credit card so I can get this ordered and have it by the end of the week. Then I thought, I should probably see how much this is going to cost me...
$218.00 - the price tag on this thing is $218.00!!! Yes, that's right - $218.00 for a PAPER TOWEL HOLDER. Are you kidding me? There are some things in life that are worth a little extra money because you know they are made well, hand-crafted, etc., etc., but a paper towel holder that cost $218? That's just plain ludicrous. So now, after spending an hour on the computer searching and finding "the one," I am filled with disappointment. BTW, if anyone reading has a extra $218 dollars to "spare", I'm taking donations. (You know I'm kidding...even if I had it, I cannot fathom spending that kind of money on something to hold paper towels.) (LLR)
2 comments:
Was it Platinum or something???? good grief!
I can just picture you sitting there.... that is great!
Post a Comment