Are you looking for a good way to get in some exercise but can't leave the house for whatever reason? (my reason is that Preston is asleep and Ryan's in school) You need to purchase a Nintendo Wii and also get the Wii Fit game - we are having so much fun with this. With the standard Wii game, you can play tennis & baseball, go bowling, and box (my favorite). With Wii Fit, you can do strength training, yoga, play balance games, and do aerobic exercise, including step classes and Hula Hoop (I'm an expert...I was the hula hoop first place winner every year at field day all through elementary school). Wii is a great way to be able to play video games but get your hiney up off the couch and get moving. So far I've learned that I have really good balance, but that I'm weak, so I've got some work to do in the strength training area. Maybe we'll get some videos of us playing and post them on here so we can humiliate ourselves. (LLR)

No comments:
Post a Comment