Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Playing Catch Up

So we've been a little slack at blogging lately. Probably because this past weekend was the first weekend we haven't been on the road in the last three weeks. Even though we're behind, we have tons of pics of little man to share. We won't post them all, but there are a few you have to see. The first one is at Sonny's Brick Oven Pizza in Spartanburg where we went on Mother's Day - Preston was trying to climb up to the bar. The second one is self-explanatory...just plain cute. The next two are of Preston at the golf course in Orangeburg - he had a ball with his John Deere tractor and riding around the course looking for his "Pop Pop". We also have more video of Preston's mad dancing skills as well as his first swimming experience. We'll post those later this week. Ryan started his last semster of grad school tonight, so he'll be VERY busy for the next 10 weeks, and I should have plenty of spare time. Enjoy. (LR)


Here's a video I had to share! I cannot tell you how many times I've watched this and nearly cried b/c of how hard I laughed. Lori says I'm a "bad dad" for doing this, but little man brought it about himself! He's such a ham....definitely gets that from his mom. :-) (RPR)


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Preston is so handsome! Even with a bucket on his head. :)